ir a principal
|
Ir a lateral
Ear Candie
The Best Taste In Jewelry !
| contact |
Home
Store
Blog
About
I feel you in my HEART...
Posted by
Ear Candie
at
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
and I don't even know you
. - Tegan and Sara
This post is in honor of V day and The fact that Zach and I are going to see
Tegan and Sara on Feb 17th at the Warner Theater in DC!
can you guess which pic is Tegan and which is Sara?
The other side of the earrings is different color.
This is my profile...
this is my other profile which is my better side?
This is me in the Bathroom @ Rams Head Live in Baltimore waiting to see Tegan and Sara last year : )
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
Recycled
Wood
Toys
Found
Holiday
Where to buy
Holiday
Links
myspace.com/trashtalkearrings
Room Service
Search
Search:
Search This Blog
Followers
Facebook Badge
Earcandie
Promote Your Page Too
Follow Earcandie
Gwynne Davis
Create Your Badge
Follow this blog with bloglovin
XoXoXxo
Thanks for your love & Support !
Yours Truly,
Ear Candie
POPular Posts
Watchmen
So its been over a week I've been having a lot of fun with the blog but now it is Tik Tok for real! I am gonna get stuff done tomorrow....
Feathers & Thanks
In honor of Thanksgiving I wanted to do a blog post about Feathers! I will do a full Food & Thanks Post for tomorrow bc my mom's t...
Pink Monday!
Its Oct now Brest Cancer Awareness month so I want to feature some pink Things on today's post. I went to a Zumba Event on Saturday !!!...
Archive
Archive
May (1)
April (4)
March (5)
February (9)
January (5)
December (11)
November (11)
October (13)
September (11)
August (6)
July (4)
June (1)
May (6)
April (2)
March (7)
February (8)
January (4)
December (8)
November (5)
October (5)
September (6)
August (4)
July (4)
June (1)
April (5)
February (13)
January (16)
October (1)
Follow this blog with bloglovin
Subscribe To Ear Candie
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Subscribe To Ear Candie
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment