ir a principal
|
Ir a lateral
Ear Candie
The Best Taste In Jewelry !
| contact |
Home
Store
Blog
About
Friday Fun!
Posted by
Ear Candie
at
Monday, March 28, 2011
SISTER Sara came to visit me on friday night NBD!!!!
I made her a pair of Black lace earrings and I wore my zippers
As of last night both are available on etsy
http://www.etsy.com/listing/70957943/zipper-earrings?ref=pr_shop
& DJ Fox got us to dance the night away!
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages#!/group.php?gid=22466979014
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
Recycled
Wood
Toys
Found
Holiday
Where to buy
Holiday
Links
myspace.com/trashtalkearrings
Room Service
Search
Search:
Search This Blog
Followers
Facebook Badge
Earcandie
Promote Your Page Too
Follow Earcandie
Gwynne Davis
Create Your Badge
Follow this blog with bloglovin
XoXoXxo
Thanks for your love & Support !
Yours Truly,
Ear Candie
POPular Posts
Watchmen
So its been over a week I've been having a lot of fun with the blog but now it is Tik Tok for real! I am gonna get stuff done tomorrow....
Feathers & Thanks
In honor of Thanksgiving I wanted to do a blog post about Feathers! I will do a full Food & Thanks Post for tomorrow bc my mom's t...
CapFABB Meet & Greet
Thursday was the Dec CapFABB meet & Greet & hosted by Caramel & DC Goodwill Fashionista . It was so much fun! I am so tha...
Archive
Archive
May (1)
April (4)
March (5)
February (9)
January (5)
December (11)
November (11)
October (13)
September (11)
August (6)
July (4)
June (1)
May (6)
April (2)
March (7)
February (8)
January (4)
December (8)
November (5)
October (5)
September (6)
August (4)
July (4)
June (1)
April (5)
February (13)
January (16)
October (1)
Follow this blog with bloglovin
Subscribe To Ear Candie
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Subscribe To Ear Candie
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment