ir a principal | Ir a lateral

Ear Candie

The Best Taste In Jewelry !

| contact |

  • Home
  • Store
  • Blog
  • About

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!

Posted by Ear Candie at Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Happy Birthday Cameron!!!!!!!!

Cameron & his wife make these pendants out of old watches!!! I love them! JotoMow!
Natalia's wearing a pair of blue fabric earringsas well as one of their watch pendants!Get both at Sowebo May29th !!!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Categories

  • Recycled
  • Wood
  • Toys
  • Found
  • Holiday

Where to buy

  • Holiday

Links

  • myspace.com/trashtalkearrings
  • Room Service

Search

Search This Blog

Followers

Facebook Badge

Earcandie

Promote Your Page Too

Follow Earcandie

Gwynne Davis

Create Your Badge

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Ear Candie

XoXoXxo

Thanks for your love & Support !
Yours Truly,
Ear Candie

POPular Posts

  • Watchmen
    So its been over a week I've been having a lot of fun with the blog but now it is  Tik Tok for real! I am gonna get stuff done tomorrow....
  • Feathers & Thanks
    In honor of Thanksgiving I wanted to do a blog post about Feathers!  I will do a full Food & Thanks Post for tomorrow bc my mom's t...
  • CapFABB Meet & Greet
    Thursday was the Dec  CapFABB  meet & Greet &  hosted by Caramel & DC Goodwill Fashionista . It was so much fun! I am so tha...

Archive

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Ear Candie

Subscribe To Ear Candie

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Subscribe To Ear Candie

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

© Ear Candie - Design by constance