Inspiration

I was inspired this past Wednesday night @ Violet Boutique in DC!
Thanks to my friend Waverly who invited me to my first DC FABB event!
I was inspired by all the great people I met including Julie Egermayer the owner
of Violet!  She has such a beautiful store with great cloths and great staff! I really
hope to own my own store one day and have it be as successful as hers : )

















Fashion has always been such an important motivation for making my own jewelry.
Part of the reason I started Ear Candie was because I always wanted to have
a new pair of earrings to go with every outfit and I wanted to provide
that service for other people. I guess I have lost touch with some of that enthusiasm
but I am excited to feel it coming back. It helped being in a room full of other people
that share similar interests and that are not shy about taking pictures or having their
picture taken! Everyone was so great about documenting the event for their blogs that
I wanted to share some them. Alina Gonzalez's  Katie Petix's   Rachel Pfeffer  



































 
My friend Heidi  has always been an inspiration to me! She is always putting
together the best outfits & has always been thrifty about it at the same time!
I love going out with her because I know we will not only have a great time but
we will look good doing it : )  Her style is so unique because she is not afraid of any color,
genera, theme, or costume because she knows she can pull it off !

We have been collaborating on jewelry ideas and getting together for craft nights
for as long as I have known her which has been since the 4th grade! I hope one day
we will have our own store so we can put our designs up on all four walls : )





































We found the owl pendant in a bag of jewelry from a thrift store and put
in on a chain because it matched her outfit perfectly! I also threw on some
stamp I love you earrings ( peach is a hard color accessorize )

1 comments:

Pich and Roor said...

aww love this post ;) hope we can help each other stay motivated & I'm glad you had fun <3

Post a Comment