New Mexico

\
It is hard to believe its been over a week since I was in Taos New Mexico visiting my family. I am back in Maryland but wanted to share the two stores that are now carrying my earrings. Please check out the facebook links I included because they are great!
 I automatically fell in love with Jewelz of Taos! The cloths the colors the furniture...all breathtakingly beautiful. I was so excited when the owner inquired about my earrings!




The second store has been around forever. I have gone to fx18  every time a visit New Mexico. Its hard to walk in this store and not want to buy everything. There is an endless supply interesting things to look at. Its really fun having my earrings in a store I have shopped in as a little girl. Thanks to Libby for taking these photo's and sending them to me!!



there is a little earcandie in the middle there : ) The pink gives it away!!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the brass looking earrings!

Post a Comment