Deva Cut & Stuff

Sorry For the late blog post but I have a good one to make up for it!
On Tuesday I went to Morgan Gerard in West Annapoils to get a
Deva Cut From Patrik Alan. I wanted to stay there all day but
my mom & I took our deva cuts to get lunch down town.
We stopped by her office & I got to meet a bunch of her really
nice co workers!!! I got lots of compliments on my shoes!!!!!!
I stopped by Artfx to drop off some holiday earrings and have
a little catch up with Penny the owner.
On the way home I realized my little Kitty needed more food and I didn't
have time to go to Crunchies so I used this coupon at CVS for a $1 off
Fancy Feast if you buy 10 cans... I go in there with my heels on and grab
10 little cans and I looked like a crazy cat lady (oh wait thats bc I am one)

I wore A Blue Blazer that I had Thrifted with my good friend Mian!
My jeggings I got for in the LA Fashion district for dirt cheep and they
are pretty much the only pants I wear if you can call them that hehe.
Shoe's are thrifted as well they were 50% off so I got them for like under
$4!!!! I luck out with having mini feet my shoe size 6 & there are always
cute shoes to buy in my size it's a blessing and a curse.
The Earrings are blue Fabric... I actually ended up giving them away a few days
later when I was an extra in The new HBO Show Veep. This cute production girl
asked me if she could have them and I said yes... Then I got to stand around
Julia Louis-Dreyfus  (who I love!!!! ) for five hours it was a crazy week : )






































I also picked up a few things for my Halloween costume
thats my next post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment