Happy October!!!

HI!!! Happy October 1st!!! I can't believe it is Oct already!!! I am not ready for it at all!
I need to catch up on my blog posts for a the last few days my boyfriend Zach and I
have been trying to catch a feral kitty that's been hanging out on our porch for a month
now and he finally caught her on Wednesday  night!!!!! So I have been taking her to
the vet and getting her all set up not to mention she is the cutest sweetest 4month old
kitten and needs lots of attention to make up for lost time! I will devote a hole blog
post to her soon!But for now here's a few pictures to get you in the Halloween spirit!!
What are you going to be? what should I be? I should I be I need help bc I am all out
of good ideas!!!!!!! If you are going to be a Candy Corn or a Skeleton...
you might need a pair of these!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment