Brunch W/ My Girls!!!

 Had Brunch @ Tryst & was awesome!!! There is nothing I love more
than Mimosa's on a lazy morning except maybe lazy cats especially mine!
I was wearing one fabric earrings & one Toy Car earring !!!
My best-friend Ryan got me a bunch of Toys from The Avam gift shop
The Sideshow & I turned them all into earrings!!!! Bc thats what I do ; )
Its my DREAM to have them sell my earrings there : )
After five or six Mimosa's some amazing food & lots of Gossip & heart
to hearts we walked to Violet Boutique for some retail therapy and let
me tell you that this is the store to do it. There are at least 3 things within
the first walking in there that I know I am going to go back and get including
one sexy red dress for my Holiday Party! I love talking with the owner Julie
she is so cute & sweet along with all the girls who work there to. Thanks to
CapFab introducing me to such a great store!! Oh it was soooo fun seeing
Katherine cloths up on a rack in the store La Petite Marmoset !!!!!!!!!!!!!!






La Petite Marmoset Vintage! Check out her Etsy &  Blog! 

Waverly Always looking Amazing she has on Jessica Sims 

My BFFL Ash in her new Hot Party Dress she got at Violet 
Mian & Anya really some Juicy Mags!!

All & All it was an Awesome Day thanks ladies!!!!!!
  









3 comments:

Pich and Roor said...

yayyy such a lovely lazy brunch with you ladies!

Katherine said...

Love this! I'm sad I missed brunch :(

La Petite Marmoset

J.Jehanne said...

I love girlie time and it looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for visiting my blog and yes drinks was fun. We will have to do it again soon

commecoco.com
Jen

Post a Comment