CapFABB Outfit

I stumbled across this awesome blue dress I had bought
a year ago at Philly Aids Thrift with my best friend Ryan.
I remember he told me I shouldn't buy it because I would
never wear it!  He was right I had just forgotten about it,
the tags were still on only 8$!
I found the pictures I had taken during that
thrifting adventure you can check them out here!
I love the lace v neck & the low scoop back & shoulder pads...
Can't get enough of them!!!!
I made a pair of simple silver fabric earrings & a ring out of an old clip on!
I also found the box of antique hats that belonged to my grandmother !


          









































                     


















                                  

















































I wanted to share the great experiences I've been having at the CapFABB
events with one of my best friends Heidi we have tried to go to the last few
together but it hasn't worked out  I have featured her on my blog
a few times.
Her & have always been liked minded when it comes to fashion, jewelry,
& creativity we have always been firm  believers that more often then not...
 bigger is always better!!! Neon is always more fun & that whenever possible
its better creative it yourself.
We have collaborated on so many projects and its so fun having her home
before she heads to back to California again!



1 comments:

Victoria said...

OMG! Heidi Fletcher!!!! I grew up with her. that was so bizarre seeing her on here. small world! and ,of course, I LOVE the dress on you!

Post a Comment