CapFABB Meet & Greet

Thursday was the Dec CapFABB meet & Greet & 
hosted by Caramel & DC Goodwill Fashionista. It was so much
fun! I am so thankful that Waverly  introduced me to the DC 
fashion blogger world because its been such a delight getting inspired 
& exposed to so many amazing  places, & wonderfully 
creative people. I Wanted to give special thanks to Liz & Lacey 
for making all this possible so I made them some Ear Candie !!!


 My 2 Favorite long legged beauties Heidi & Katie!

It was fun to meet in person Mila & Fire   you two look amazing!!!

I am so happy I got to meet beautiful Allix!!



























Heidi Me Vivi ,Jenni-Jehanne  Katherine Waverly Allix 
katie .....& Lauren @ Local 16!!!


          


I just want to Congratulate Katherine on her  LPM Holiday Lookbook 2011!!!!
Everything you are doing with LMP is sooo Amazing & Inspirational !!!!



2 comments:

Pich and Roor said...

aww what a wonderful little post! If it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have had the nerve to go so it's a win win :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful meeting you and dining with all of you lovely ladies! XoXo Lauren

Post a Comment