Little Black Dress

So I went on my first Date in Four Years this past weekend NBD!!!!
I was trying to figure out what to wear which is really hard when 
your between housing & between laundry loads ; ) 
Its also hard when you hate cold weather and the cloths that 
keep you warm!!! After trying a few outfits on and even trying 
to sow something together last minute I decided to go with a
 black turtle neck dress from H&M ! I am not sure its 
meant to be wore as a dress bc its almost not long enough. 
When in doubt always go with a little black dress I learned 
that some where ; ) 
So I tried to wear tights & it was a disaster! I think 
from so many years of dancing my feet get claustrophobic! 
I got used to the convertible tights,, which begs the question 
"why can't all tights be convertible ?" Your feet deserve the 
option to breathe!  SoI decided to wear my new boots instead! 
These boots literaly showed up on my door step. I know I am
 SOOO LUCKY and U are SOOO LIME GREEN JELLO!! 
Apparently a friend of my moms from work had bought them 
but they were to small lucky for me they fit perfectly cinderella 
style. I was really excited when I saw them because I saw sooo 
many amazing boots when I was in NYC & now 
I have some of my own!!! I went with long classic black
fabric/lace earrings! Made by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








1 comments:

Pich and Roor said...

HOTTT SHIT!! You look sexyy <3 Love the boots !

Post a Comment