Madwell CapFabb Meet Up!


CapFABB January Meet Up @ Madwell This was one of the first events 
I had been to in awhile & it was soo nice to see everyone again. Especially since 
earlier that day my best friend & I had officially decided to move to DC Together!
 So it was really fun going to this event & not feeling like I was going to have to 
leave all this behind just yet & now I don't have to I heart DC & CapFABB! 

Emore'J Couture  I love the hearts pillow accessory! 


 Amazing Outfit  Victoria of Curious Chase!!!  

This is my friend Patrice who I could not be happier  to reconnect with!
 She has an amazing clothing line Aliceanna Check out her blog
Stolen Mannequin One of my favorite blog titles! 

Love & buy her Clutches @ Love Courtnie
Waverly Pitch & Roor & Carla Spicy Candy!

Mila & Fire I love these girls they are two cute
for their own good!! Follow them on Tumbler 
& check out their website I adore it!!
Earrings -Ear Candie Toy Car throw Backs
Skirt- American Apparel
Tights-DKNY
Shoes -Painful
I finally introduced myself to Alison I have been a fan of her blog
for long time & always love her cute outfits at the meet ups.
Chain Strap Purse is one of my favorite blog names to say !

I also had the pleasure of meeting Kate! She takes amazing
photos @ Go kate Shoot! I loved her outfit but didn't get to take a
picture so I borrowed this one form the lovely ladies of
 Spicy Candy! They did a great recap of the event. 
Cutie Patootie Allix & katherine 
I finally got to meet the beautiful and charming Cheralee after much ado
I love her blog Lyle Style. & on your left is Waverly Stunning
as per usual check her blog out at Pitch & Roor!
Thanks for this Photo Spicy Candy !

For more pictures from this event click here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment