Take My Heart!

                        Ok so I know Valentines Day is over but I wish it wasn't !!!
                    

I love love & the color pink & I have never 
been able to get enough of  hearts so I have a few more 
Vday posts so bear with me while I get it out of my system xoxo : )

You can find The Earrings below on ETSY  or other shapes
sizes & colors @ Earcandie.com take my Hearts & treat your self!










           Sunglasses- Goodwill  Shirt- Rugged Wearhouse 3$ 
         Skirt -H&M (Bought it for Robyn concert)
        Tights-DKNY  Boots -UGGS (A gift from my X )


I also love these photos! To check out the rest of them
check out La Petite Marmoset 

I wish Soko had a video for this song because I love her
but this video is so great I wish I had made it!
xox0xoxo 



0 comments:

Post a Comment