Sweaty Sundays!!!

I finally took Ryan Heffinton's dance class!! Twice!!!
When I lived in Venice last year I had heard about Sweaty Sundays!
But I didn't end up leaving Venice very often Bc of selling my Earrings
on the Board walk. SO my first day here in LA I  made it my top priority!
I hadn't danced in over a month which is a long time for me & this was the
perfect class to get back into the sing of things
I went to the WET Wednesday class & it was better than I ever even imagined.
The studio is soo cute the people who work there are as nice as can be
especially to an out of towner like me : ) & the class was SO much fun !
We did a yoga warm up & then across the floor to Rihana's Found love
in a Hopless place!!! & of coarse a combination to Adele some one like you
( I can't seem to escapes that song )But dancing to any song changes it forever
for & almost always its for the better!
I went back on sunday to take the Sweaty Sunday class but ended up mixing up the
times & took the Slow Jam Class which was also soo so fun & not all that
slow hahaIf for no other reason I want to move to LA just to dance at the Sweat Spot
bc its such a great feeling to take a class where you can let loose & still learn a
so much! Big thanks to Ryan for providing such an amazing class!







1 comments:

Pich and Roor said...

aww so happy & excited for you!! I miss you :(

Post a Comment