Sticky Fingers!!! Meat free week!

I can't believe it took me this long to check Sticky Fingers!!! I saw them compete on
Cupcake Wars which was sooo Fun! 
My Friends & I ran to the store and made cupcakes that day we were so inspired.
I have a deep appreciation for Sticky Fingers because I was raised Vegan for the first 8
years of my life & all my birthday cakes were always dairy free & I loved
them!!!!! So I know just how amazing Vegan Sweets can be when made right!

This place is amazing because it also has an all vegan Eats menu ! Its nice going
some place where I can eat every thing there & know there is no way it will
be or have touched meat in any way : ) That is Rare & the food is delicious my
friends Mian had the tuna melt & I went with a simple Veggie Dog because
having some one else make vegan food makes it that much more enjoyable &
there are very few places on the east coat I cangrab a veggie hotdog when I want one.

So this is Meat Free week apparently! Yay! So... its the perfect time to go try
some thing new & wonderful at Sticky Fingers Bakery 1370 Park Rd NW 




I had the pleasure of briefly meeting Doron Petersan this past September (I geeked out)
at the Velvet Lounge  after party For Maloof she made this amazing cake for the 
event! I only wish I had gotten a better picture of the Cake & maybe one with her !!!

    Mian & I Shared the Coconut Cupcake ! I also got a little peanut butter 
    chocolate ball because it reminded me of this desert my gamma would
    make for me. She made these Oatmeal peanut butter carob ball that she
    would keep cold in the refrigerator and they were amazing!! I will have to 
    get the recipe from my mom so I can make it & share the wealth : )


0 comments:

Post a Comment