Mustard Seed & Thrifting


I went to Mustard Seed for the first time!!! I made an appointment 
to sell some cloths & shoes. I got to look around the store while they
sorted through what I brought. It is such a cute store! They have really great 
brands & designer names for really great prices ! They took a lot of the
the stuff I brought in so I made some money but also bought two purses
I really needed : ) The one below is Nine West I love the gold chain !
       
   





                            Goodwill!!

I went to the Goodwill in Millersville the day before & had already found 
a gold purse but they were both cheep and I think I will fix one of them up 
and give it away! I also found An awesome Victoria Secret slip that I ended
up wearing all weekend. & these amazingly  awful pink satin pants that hope 
to wear on  V day or Galentines day or both I just love hearts & Pink & Red! 



        
           
I also found this awesome necklace I am so happy I have some
Gold accessories now! For more pictures of things from the thrift
store & Mustard Seed you can look @ my Facebook Album !













0 comments:

Post a Comment