Brunch Outfit & DIY Shoes


Its always hard to come up with the perfect brunch outfit
I thought I had the right one in mind but when I tried it on 
I wanted to be more colorful. So I got out a purple dress 
Pink Magic wand earrings & a pair of pink flats I painted.






                        DRESS- H&M  Bought for a wedding in Maine 
                        EARRINGS- Earcandie  Drink stir stick/Magic Wand 
                        SHOES-Thrifted  Mian made me buy them
                        CARDIGAN-Forever 21 on loan from Kayla 
                        PURSE- Vera Wang on loan from Kelley  
                        RING- Claires  used to work there : )
                        TIGHTS- DKNY Gift 
                                 Total coast = Under 40$ 

                                          

Do It Your Self Painted Shoes 

Materials Pair of shoes (these were cracked)
                     Colorful Nail Polish Or Acrylic paint 
               Plastic bag or Tarp of some Kind
                 Shellack or some kind of top Coat 
                              




Jaskon Pollock the paint onto the shoes!
You could even use spray paint to add a cool effect
I put more paint on 
the one that was more messed up.
I like having them be so
different. I also Like that the
paint went inside the soul of
 the shoe. Old flats like this
have so much more insolation
& padding then the
ballet fats these days why is that? Does any one the
episode of My So-called Life When Ricky has a crush
on the guy who paints shoes???  Bc I do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment