La Petite Marmoset 1 Year Party!!

Had a blast last week at the 1 year celebration for La Petite Marmoset! 
I was on time for once & was rewarded with a big dish of french fries 
which was the first thing I saw when I walked in besides how cute everyone 
was dressed!!!! It was such a good turn out! I had such a great time catching up 
with my beautiful blogger buddies I also had the pleasure of meeting some new
  CapFabb members!!! I am so thankful for letting me be part of such a great group! 




OutFit 
Earrings- Ear Candie
Necklace-Belonged to my G ma
Jacket- Violet (such a great staple)
Dress- Thrifted (in High School)
Shoes-  My Jessica Sims!! <3
I based my outfit to match this guy!!!!
La Petite Sock Monkey! But then forgot him!
I am making a special one for Katherine I am 
just looking for the Perfect Vintage Petite Socks hahaha 
Katherine & Carlis
Ashley of LPM & LBVie
One of the Dilish Cup Cakes 
Waverly's DIY Clip on Neon Earings I love!!!
She always does great re caps check hers out here!

Alixx Awesome Nails!
Katie & her awesome nails. I am endless
Impressed with the things this girl can do
with color..hair, nails, tights u name!  
Some of my beautiful blogger buddies!  
Beautiful New Faces Julliette on the right has an amazing
blog that is helping me get inspired to decorate my new home!

Victoria & Lacey xoxoxoox

I love our faces in this picture haha it's so semicircle Victoria
& I are the same hight & we both have the same kinda sarcastic smile?
& we all have just a slightly different shade of red lipstick on!
Excited for endless summer fun & future collaborations with these 2! 
The Gorgeous Vivi looking so elegant! I absolutely 
love this dress! She got is online at ASOS !
Liz,Alison, Sara, & me Thanks for the pic Lacey!
I can't say enough good things about Cortnie 
or plug her beautiful handmade clutches! 

Any one who knows me knows that I die for anything that is pink
& sparkly/shinny/glittery so this purse is right up my ally! 

Her Skirt is made from the same material!
This was such a fun fashion discovery ; )

The pictures below were taken at the event & they are much better then mine
so I thought I would share thanks blogger buddies!
To watch the Video click here!




& to see more of my photos from this night Click here!!

Stay tuned for my Sock monkey how to blog post!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment