Ring Ring

So I spent the weekend selling my jewelry at a flea Market Craft show
and got inspired to make more rings because I sold the few rings I had
made this summer. But before I could make more rings I decided to clean
and rearrange my studio! I was able to get rid of a lot of things and make
room for my current projects which felt great. I have been trying to follow
these 5 tips to stay inspired that I read last week on one of my favorite blogs
A Beautiful Mess the blog itself is an inspiration!

I was using Super glue to make my rings before but my friend Heidi suggested
I use Aquarium Glue and it worked so well : )  I use all kinds of things to make
rings.. zippers, flowers, buttons, broken things & my favorite old clip on earrings!!!















The options are endless it was so fun to take a break from earrings
to make RINGS!!!  When I got home with my new tray of rings
My friend Heidi suggested I check out another amazing blog
A pair & a Spare and while I was looking at it I stumbled across
 DIY blog posting about making rings on a different blog called
Glitter & Glue it was similar to how I made my rings but with a few
 other great ideas.  I can't wait to try out on my next ring adventure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment