Thrifty Thursdays

So again its friday I know but it took me awhile to edit my photos last night!
This is another dress I got at Unique thrift store in Silver Spring. It is attached
to a Value Village so you can shop at both. They have really great sales!! I got
this dress on sale, it was only like 6.99 to start with and I got it for 50% off! I
saw that it was a low back and I loved it immediately! There are no dressing
rooms so I bought it without trying it on... I thought if it didn't  fit I could use
it as an example to make the same kind of low back. Lucky for me it fit perfectly
after washing and iorning the dress it I could not believe I got such a beautiful
item for less then 4 dollars even my boyfriend Zach said it fit me perfectly and it
really felt like the dress was made for me! I thought it would at least be to long
but with heels its the perfect length! Now I just need some body tape and a place
place to wear it : )




2 comments:

Pich and Roor said...

Ahhh You look HOTTTT!! Love that dresss <3
Also there's an event coming up in a few weeks where you bring gently worn clothing to this store & trade with othr people then they have all this stuff you can use to revamp the clothes you picked out it looks really FUN we should go!!

Ear Candie said...

I just saw this comment did we miss it? that sounds amazing I want to go!

Post a Comment