Sweater Time

Since its getting colder out now 
I have to start thinking about warm
cloths... which I hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found this white Wet Seal sweater
in my get ride of pile bc I am a messy 
eater & spilled lots of food on it : (
But I found some Navy Blue Dye 
 










in my studio. It was kinda old and
already open but I used it any way.
When use at home dye it is always 
a gamble. You never know if the 
color is going to come out right!
It depends on what kinda of fabric
you are dyeing how much dye you
use how diluted it is and how long
you let it agitate in the washing 
machine. For this sweater I used 
half the bottle and half load on the
washing machine. I let it agitate and 
sit in the dye for much longer than 
it instructed because I think I used 
a lot of water and the dye might have
lost its potency. 




















I turned the sweater inside out and took the label off
so that it would have that more comfy inside outside
feel to it. The color is not exactly Navy Blue but I like
it better then dirty white and now I have another sweater
to layer with this fall and winter. I threw a few other white
things in with the sweater I will have to blog about later.




I also turned the sweater inside out and took of the lable

0 comments:

Post a Comment