Thrifty Thursdays!!!!

Hey Happy November !!!!!!!! And Happy Thrifty Thursday!
I got this red & black pin striped shirt at the Laurel Thrift
store with my friend Mian. The shirt was brand new with tags and
everything!!! I left the tags on for the picture ! Its not that faltering
until you throw a high waisted skirt on underneath it.
The black high waisted pencil skirt I got at the thrift with my
friend Sarah years ago !! When we found this skirt it was an amazing
piece from the early 90's it had built in suspenders!!!!! I loved it for
awhile as it was but knew I would get more use out of it with out the
suspenders and I used them for a Halloween costume.
The earrings are made out of Baby Bell Cheese mesh bags. I love
Baby Bell's so we had a lot of these red nets around and I decided
like most things to put on earring hook on it!!! I like them because
they look kind of nautical even though they are from cheese : )!!!






1 comments:

Victoria said...

sexy teacher look!

Post a Comment