Feathers & Thanks

In honor of Thanksgiving I wanted to do a blog post about Feathers! 
I will do a full Food & Thanks Post for tomorrow bc my mom's thanksgiving
is amazing & beautiful I can't wait to take pictures of it and Share. 
But for now its Feathers!!!!!!!! 


These are my mismatched Swedish Fish Inspired Feather earrings!

I Made this for my Girlfriend Anita to do a fun Pin Up
Swedish Fish photo shoot but we never got around to it
so I found these in a desperate attempt to find something 
to wear out dancing. I hope to still do Anita's photo shoot
bc she is my little Swedish Fish but this is how I wore them! 







   




















This was the BEST/WORSE  night out! I love you both Beautiful
Kayla and Beautiful Mian. More importantly why is my hair green
hahaha. Even tho I might have cried in public this night was so
great and... I got a date out of it so what's better than that ????
xoxoxoxox Hope you all have a great thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Pich and Roor said...

aww the 3 of you look absolutely radiant & I hope I can go to lunch Sunday!!

Ryan said...

THANKS FOR YOU IN THIS PICTURE SOOO MUCH! YOU LOOK LIKE STRAIGHT UP 90210, Saved by the bell, Degrassi, JESSIE SPANO! I DIE! These are my favorite pictures of you ever! Im getting these printed and putting them on my mantle! THANK YOU! Also. Love the family foto

Post a Comment